- High dielectric strength.
- Non-hygroscopic and hence excellent electrical properties even when exposed to moisture or water.
- Tested and approved by CPRI, Bangalore and ERDA, Baroda.
- Exceed values as laid down in IS 5424-1969 even with a thickness of 2.5 mm and therefore can be fixed permanently in electrical sub-stations and areas.
- Can be flushed on the floor and hence do not obstruct movement of breaker trolleys.
- Being permanently fixed, give 100% protection all throughout their life.
- Anti-slip surface.
- Light weight and very strong.
- Dimensionally stable.
- Life of over 30 years.
- Available in convenient size of 1 M x 1 M, 1 M x 0.5 M and 0.5 M x 0.5 M.