Channel type FRP Cable trays : Structures with a solid or erforated bottom with integral side rails.
- Excellent weatherability-UV stablized
- Fire retardant
- No corrosion, no chemical erosion
- Light weight
- High load bearing capacity
- Easy to install
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical layout
LOAD BEARING CAPACITY:
Sintex FRP Cable Trays have load bearing capacity similar to G.I./M.S. Cable Trays. The load bearing capacity complies to NEMA/BIS/Consultant’s requirements and customers’ needs.
Sintex FRP Section are manufactured from an advanced formulation of thermosetting polyester resin with fibre glass reinforcement on state-of-the-art electronically controlled pultrusion plant. Sintex FRP Cable Trays are fabricated using Sintex FRP Section. Wherever applicable, S.S. rivets & S.S. hardware are used. Ready to use prefabricated FRP cable trays and FRP accessories are supplied in the sizes as per the needs of the customer.
TYPE OF CABLE TRAYS:
- Ladder type FRP Cable Trays.
- Trough type FRP Cable Trays.
- Channel type FRP Cable Trays.
FITTINGS & ACCESSORIES:
- Coupler Plate : To connect two cable tray sections.
- Horizontal Cross: To join cable tray section in four directions at 90° intervals in same plane.
- Horizontal Elbow: To change direction in same plane
- Horizontal Tee: To join cable tray section in three direction at 90º intervals in same plane.
- Horizontal Reducer (Sraight, Right Hand, Left Hand): Suitable to join cable tray section of different widths.
- Vertical Elbow:
a. Inside: Changes direction upward from the horizontal plane.
b. Outside: Changes direction downward from the horizontal plane.